Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Systems Agent
Job number: 171044
Location: Austin, TX
Position Type: Full-Time
Trowbridge & Trowbridge is seeking a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Systems Agent to join our outstanding T&T team in Austin, TX.
Our ideal candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, a desire to learn and excel, and demonstrate the following exemplary skills:
- Shift coverage – answering incoming calls from customer and/or processing a fax/email queue with Citrix, network, printer and PC issues.
- Vacancy is for the 10am-7pm CST evening shift, and must be punctual.
- Ensure that calls are answered immediately and professionally; troubleshoot and articulate technical matters to non-technical staff in a polite and professional manner.
- Articulate technical matters to non-technical staff in a polite and professional manner.
- Provide support to other technical teams to ensure sufficient shift coverage.
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with software and applications problems.
- Rotate 24-7 On-Call emergency pager.
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter that can perform with minimal supervision.
- Experience with VMWare is preferred.
- Call center experience preferred.
- Experience with Citrix version 7.5 is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of Local Area Networks (LAN) and Wide area networks (WAN) is preferred.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Experience providing exemplary customer service to customers.
- Excellent work ethic with a strong determination to complete projects.
- Ability to work well in a high pressure/high profile/political environment.
- Willingness to research, and learn new technologies as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory Services.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines.
- Research and test new technologies.
- Computer/Network Security/Windows Administration knowledge and experience
- Customer service experience
Education and/or Certifications
- Diploma, Certification or Associates Degree in Related Field, or equivalent based on work and education.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an award-winning woman-owned and managed small business providing premier IT, cloud computing, cyber security, and unified communications services to the Federal Government in the civilian, defense, and health markets. We sustain vital systems and respond to emerging requirements for IT modernization, with broad experience supporting the mission-critical, performance-driven demands of our clients. Our success has capitalized upon our commitment to an employee-centric corporate culture with a conscience.
At T&T we believe in investing in our employees. T&T provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance coverage, 401 (k) Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and holiday and birthday recognition programs.
Please visit www.tt-llc.com for more information.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are an eVerify participating employer.