IT Analyst/Jr. Systems Administrator
Job Number: 171055
Location: China Lake, CA
Trowbridge & Trowbridge is seeking a proactive and motivated IT Analyst/Jr. Systems Administrator to join our outstanding team at China Lake, CA.
- Supporting NAWCWD security access/control systems, such as the Automated Entry Control System (AECS), and it’s supporting/related systems for the base.
- Installing, programming, testing, documenting, user training, and trouble shooting and repairing all components of the system such as door controllers, system servers and stand-alone access control systems.
- Working in and supporting a proactive team environment.
- Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary and required to meet deadlines.
- Normal hours are Monday – Thursday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, non-flex Fridays &:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Two (2) years of security access/control systems experience. An equivalent combination of relevant education, technical certifications or training may be considered in lieu of two (2) years of experience.
- A good understanding of Information Technology as it relates to Information Assurance/Cyber Security is desired.
- Specialized training/experience in installing and maintaining security and access control systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment is essential and as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with using the Internet and with Microsoft Office products including e-mail, Word, Excel, Access and Project is required.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, track, manage and learn new skills.
- Demonstrated clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communications skills.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant technical field. An additional four (4) years of experience may be considered in lieu of an Associate’s degree.
- Final, Active Secret clearance required.
- USA Citizenship is required.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an award-winning woman-owned and managed small business providing premier IT, cloud computing, cyber security, and unified communications services to the Federal Government in the civilian, defense, and health markets. We sustain vital systems and respond to emerging requirements for IT modernization, with broad experience supporting the mission-critical, performance-driven demands of our clients. Our success has capitalized upon our commitment to an employee-centric corporate culture with a conscience.
At T&T we believe in investing in our employees. T&T provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance coverage, 401 (k) Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and holiday and birthday recognition programs.
Please visit www.tt-llc.com for more information.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are an eVerify participating employer.